- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 110 gm of cream cheese (room temperature)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- sesame and cumin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C (350°F)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or foil
- Grab a bowl and add: flour, butter, cream cheese, and salt. Combine these ingredients together by hand until you form a nice dough.
- On a well-floured surface, roll the dough into about ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut the dough into even strips (I used a regular knife to do this).
- Gently lay the strips on the baking tray, and brush them lightly with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle sesame and cumin seeds on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.