2 Cups Flour
2 tsps baking powder
2 tblsp oil
¼ tsp salt
Enough milkMix all the ingredients together to form a soft dough.
3 large potatoes
¼ cup water
3 tblsps oil Salt to taste
¼ tsp arad Ground red chillies to taste
1 cup samoosa mince (optional)
Chopped green dhana
Chopped spring onions.
- Dice potatoes and steam with water, oil ,salt , arad and ground red chillies until water burns out and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add samoosa mince, green dhana and spring onions.
- Make pies and dip in paste made from flour water and one egg.
- Deep fry in moderately hot oil until golden brown on both sides.